Privacy Notice for your Haven London
We hold some information about you. This document outlines how that information is used, who we may share that information with and how we keep it secure. This notice does not provide exhaustive detail. However, we are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. Any requests for this should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We keep our Privacy Notice under regular view. This Privacy Notice was last reviewed in May 2018.
What We Do
We take the time and care to provide you with an exceptional massage in the comfort of your own home or either at our therapy room in Maida Vale so that you can bring your best possible relaxed and positive self to your daily life. Something very few massage places think about is the intention. We believe that a healing intention is just as important as the massage itself. We take great care to ensure exceptional hygiene standards.
How We Obtain Your Personal Data
Information provided by you
You provide us with personal data in the following ways:
- By completing a online booking form
- Through email, over the telephone
- By taking paypal and online bank transfer payment
This may include the following information:
- basic details such as name, address, contact details
- details of contact we had with you such as referrals, and appointment requests
- health information including your previous medical history,lifestyle,postnotes, healh improvement plans
- bank details
We use this information to provide you with a space in which you are being cared for through a genuinely thoughtful massage. This means that the legal basis o our holding your personal data is for contract administration.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We act as a data controller for use of your personal data to provide massage treatments. We also act as a controller and processor in regard to the processing of your data from other referrrals. We act as a data controller and processor in regard to the processing of paypal payments and online bank transfers.
We undertake at all times to protect your personal data, including any health and contact details, in a manner which is consistent with our duty of professional confidence and the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) concerning data protection. We will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal data storage.
We may use your personal data where there is an overriding public interest in using the information e.g. in order to safeguard an individual, or to prevent a serious crime. Also where there is a legal requierement such as a formal court order. We may use your data for maketing purposessuch as newsletters but this would be subject to you giving us your express consent.
Do you share my informations with other organisations?
- Any contractors and advisors that provide a service to us or act as our agents on the understanding that they keep the information confidential
- Anyone to whom we may transfer our rights and duties under any agreeent we have with you
- Any legal or crime prevention agencies and/or to satisfy any regulatory request, if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to so
We may share your case history in an anonymised form with our peers for the purpose of professional development. This may be at online forums, case studies for exams or online professional sites. We will seek your explicit consent before processing your data in this way.
What are your rights?
Every individual has the right to see, amend, delete or have a copy, of data held that can identify you, with some exceptions. You do not need to give a reason to see your data.
If you want to access your data you must make a subject access request in writing to email@example.com. Under special circumstances, some information may be withheld. We shall respond within 20 working days from the point of receiving the request and all necessary information from you. Our response will inlcude the details of the personal data we hold on you including:
- Sources from which we acquired the information
- The purposes of processing the information
- Persons or entities with whom we are sharing the information
You have the right, subject to exemptions, to ask to:
- Have your information deleted
- Have your information corrected or updated where it is no loner accurate
- Ask us to stop processing information about you where we are not required to do so by law or in accordance with the Bant and CNHC guidelines
- Receive a copy of your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller, without hindrance from us.
- Object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you
We carry out automated processing which may lead to automated decision based on your personal data.
If you would like to invoke any of the above rights then please write to the Data Controller at Haven London , 34 Lanhill Road Second Floor Flat D, W9 2BS or email the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What safeguards are in place to ensure data that identifies me is secure?
We only use information that may identify you in accordance with GDPR. This requires us to process personal data only if there is a legitimate basis for doing so and that any processing must be fair and lawful.
We also ensure the information we hold is kept in secure locations, restrict access to information to authorised personnel only, protect personal and confidetial information held on equipment such as laptops with encryption(which masks data so that unauthorised users cannot see or make sense of it).
How long do you hold confidential information for?
Until you request to be deleted from our data base.
Website technical details
Forms- We do use electronic forms on our website making use of an available 'forms module' which has a number of built-in features to help ensure privacy. We also aim to use secure forms where apropriate.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you have a complaint regarding the use of your personal data then please contact us by writing to the Data Controller at Haven London, 34 Lanhill Road Second Floor Flat D, W9 2BS or email email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction and you wish to make a formal complaint to the Information Comissioner's Office (ICO), you can contact them on 01625 545745 or 0303 1231113.